Public Appointment: Recruitment of Inspectors ( Group B )
RETEST FOR INSPECTOR
- List of Candidates Eligible for the second stage Retest
- List of Candidates Ineligible for the second stage Retest
Instructions for candidates
- The retest is scheduled for 7th December 2014 at different venues in Panjab University, Chandigarh from 2.00-4.30 in the evening.
- The duration, syllabus, and mode of test will remain the same as earlier.
- All eligible candidates are being issued new admit cards.
The old admit cards will not be accepted under any circumstance.
- The list of eligible candidates is available on the website
- All eligible candidates will get an email on their registered email ids about their eligibility as also information about their login id and password with which they can access the website.
- The list has been revised as per the High court orders in CWP 120 of 2013 and related matters.
- If there is a change in the address, the candidate can approach personally the Department in the office of
Jeewan Deep Building,
Sector 17 A,
by 10th November,2014. A scanned proof of changed address will be required along with an application. No email will be entertained in this regard. No other change in any other particulars already submitted by the candidate will be permitted. No change in address will be entertained after 10th November,2014.
- The Admit cards will be dispatched to the candidates through registered post between 17th and 24th November 2014.
- The candidates can download the Admit cards using their login ids.
- Any eligible candidate who has not received his/her Admit card or is unable to download it from the website by 30th November 2014 should visit the Department personally with all his documents on 3rd and 4th December 2014.
No request in this regard will be entertained after 4th December.
- The answer key will be uploaded on the website on the night of December 7th.
- The candidates can send their objections to the answer key by December 10th.
- The result will be declared on 15th December,2014.